Friday, September 18, 2009

sohai the pianist

Sohai lar "the pianist" in my cbox, u say ppl ugly, u very leng zai or leng lui? i dont care u say wat, but why dont u dare put ur real name? sook chun? lapsap...
i still wan say ar , u chui? i love my babe not because of her face or wat, i love her heart... she not leng lui mayb but so wat? i like than can jor lor.. did i call u to comment? so shut up lar fucking dog.. wan oso put ur real name lar, takut wat? takut mati? perhaps u are a leng lui or a leng zai, but u dont have内在美,so ur a useless!keep ur mouth or fucker laz chance!
U can say anything about me, but do u kenal my baby? dunno than diam 7 lar sohai! wan oso dont in blog say! come say to me fuck gao u!o0o!
i love my baby yuki, altaught she how i oso will love her! so dog! shut ur fuck up on my cbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment