Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy muaahah

Lor, now at house lor kaka, now hari raya jor, no nid go skul haha... happy is can everyday pui my baby yuki sms but sad is cant see ah chui? XD, she my 2nd grandma kaka... Baby yuki dun cemburu o><... anyone can tell me who is "the pianist" in my cbox? he so ddly lar zzz... but fine, i gud one, i will forgive u kaka... my baby this morning no money jor sianz... nid wait her reload ... so now so boring haha... yesterday already sms with my baby many sms jor because last 2 day my hp rosak, when have back the tele than sms dou gao gao, so miss her ... she reli make an important in my heart ^^... ok, i see so many ppl blog say about ah yip thing haha... he so kesian lar, morning ditabalkan sebagai ketua pengawas next year, afternoon dimampuskan =D.. and got sport check and saw his bag got people dompet haha, i think that dompet is a guy name robin? haha... that ah yip so cham lor, in tution centre all not like him and the girl scared him, we call him as "testis killer", we always say he cut ppl testis to eat because he dont hjave testis, he that time go beat my fren because of saying he than me fren punch on his stomach than drop! syok!aiyo my post today until here bah, wan study! pmr reaching TT... happy and scared ==, happy can see my baby bao bei yuki jor but scared is i havent do revision of my kh, sej geo zzz!!! GG.com BB lor hehex... Toto love yuki 4ev3r... hope she see this =P.. all my fellow fren pmr jyjy!!! get a colourful result!!Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment