Wednesday, July 15, 2009

zz.z.z.z.z..

Today is a damm sad day lar... mayb is yesterday 2 scene that make me so unhapp ygua... haiz... yesterday birthda reli sad ler T.T... why wan like this treat me ler... xxx ar, i taught u oredi can be back my gf but at last u play me grr....
the second is so lui, venis why u dun wan choi me? yesterday my birthday lar, i so hope can hear a happy birthday from ur mouth ler... iwaited long time ad.... i yesterday say oredi so many hi and all that.. u only see me 1 eye than after that keep eating lolipop and smsing only... why wan like this ler? no fun de lar... u noe i very hurt de? plz choi back me lar...
this post i post many time ad olways click doy backscape all that make me wan retype again so diao... me mum take me cousin sister go see doktor liao... now i curi curi on only... today i no go school because got 2 damm ceramah.. ah see and ah ken got go because they wan da ball only, but today i really no mood da ball lar... zzzz...
thx those people who have say Happy Birthday to me in c box... erm that people “我的朋友”, who are u? can u say out thx... and mei hope u faz faz recover o muackz... and sorry ar nicole... okie ler.. bb..muackz

No comments:

Post a Comment