Thursday, July 9, 2009

15 th day so lui no choi me liao...

Haihz... So lui ar, the 15th day u no choi me liao ler... So lui, u have no kredi or wat o? why dun choi me... reply lar plz T.T.... Sianz lar... T.T... WAtching that kungfu movie again hehe... today my geografi only 66 wtf!! got answer oso only like this haihz... but the science very easy lor hehex... Science can A liao hehex.... cuz i all answer oso noe hehex... Today tution centre changed ad teacher haihz... this teacher came from sarawak de , orang iban tim so weird hahax... today i hear that yip cry in the class kakax... so syok!! if hear this news happy, plz type hooray in my blog hehex...!!^^~ he go chiong place wif sharmini pui!! And make ai yu hahax... today the ah ong, be song him, he say yip can use the lift grr.... Okie lar, gtg liao, good9 muackz...

No comments:

Post a Comment