Tuesday, July 21, 2009

haihz...

Today mood ar... okie okie only hahax.. As usual lor, morning in there wait perhimpunan.. hahax... than after back perhimpunan, ah pian say again wat penampilan diri again zzz... shit lor...I saw that ezmal that that " can gei " walk here walk there... he go chan my beside class behind sikit geh... damm lor.. my infront hair long ler... lucily wan reach me the time we can go back class liap phew... my hair is my 宝贝le... dun can it off... cry de ar T.T...
After that, blaik kelas lor... if not? go cc meh Xd... than got ceramah kh zzz... so boring lar... hamiat dun gib people sleep o0o lar... but my infront is abdullah, he so damm big size... i sleep teacher oso dunno... than got play wif cheng yang them... that ah see and wei hian sleep until so funny... i called shu shan draw ah see face in a piece of paper but hse say dun wan hahax... than i use a aeroplane fly on her head than she say :"不好玩咯“... hahx dun angry o... than we late go recess... that hamiat ceramah untik sot jor...
than ar i go canteen eat lor... today the bihun so damm not nice!! shit that canteen noe cook or not de o? eat shit lar pui!! than go play ball a while lor hahax... today got a big suprise!! CIK CHUI NO COME!! song dou ar!!! she no come i damm happy kakax...
than after skul got class tambahan sejarah... but is kamarulzaman teach... so i and ah see them da ball lor hahax.... than ar... wait ben10 finish class tambahan, we take bus go back ^^~ waited that bus so long... in bus stop saw a leng lui kakax... form4 geh... hahax... that zhi kai and ah see so yam... they say when girl " gok si " the time is most leng geh WTF!!~ than ar , we up bus lor... me and ben stand infront than ah see them sit behind... they suddenly ask me that my infront de girl dim mou zzz.... i say ok... than they rush so faz come see zzz... we saw lisa too...
Today post got bit long lar PS BB~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment