Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the 13th day so lui no choi me...

ZZ... so lui ar.. the 13th day so lui no choi me liao ler... sorry lar, so lui forgive me lar... Choi back me lar... kai lui ar, u have no kredit or u dun wan choi me o? my bday wan reach ad ler.. dun gib me over a sad bday ler.... Plz ar... dun like ths treat me.. when u will see this msg ar... i reli cant tahan... i cannot lose a good sms parthner ar.. Today is that maths 1 and 2, and bc de exam... maths drawing i finally noe ad hehex... watching that kungfu movie hehex... juz now ping pong win liao david kakax... Sianz lar... now dunno got wat girl to kao lar... today that shiwei 20 second solve that rubik cubes zzz....now no thing play liao zzz... okie lar bb gtg... mauckz... so lui plz choi back me o ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment