Friday, July 3, 2009

8th day so lui no choi me...

So lui, the 8th day u no choi me.... my mood is damm bad ler... can choi me back mar... i dunno why u dun wan choi me.... i oso stop luving u ad... choi me ler... me really nid ppl choi me now T.T... choi back me lar and tell me hp in refrigerator all that stuff... T.T.... and the 2nd day i single .... so sad... she call me go hear 梁静茹的分手快乐... siao lar... u noe i have been throwing many love on u... if u wan like this.. why laz week u tell me that... haihz... tears dropping down again.. so lui choi me ar!!! Plz T.T!!! so lou now nid ppl pui ar... dun so cruel... doing this damm sejrah projeck.. that kamarulzaman say here cannot say that cannot... sei ezmal gib back my cube lar... T.T.... T.T!!! so lui... my bday wish is u choi back me ar T.T plz.... U have promised me for giving me present geh ^^~ BB lor... do projeck

No comments:

Post a Comment