Friday, July 24, 2009

SAVE!!!

HooRay I am save for today... when hearing the perhimpunan teacher say, i so scared they will say :" Toshiro, Sila pergi ke bilik dicipline" ZZZ!!! LUCKY no, if got i sure find people go pudu diao that cheap 精ad... U don lc me 1 more time , if not i will **** u again....
tha ar Bm teacher write my name lor because i didnt take book come T.T... i write " Toshiro", than he dodolanye say :" tulislah nama penuh"... than i marh write " Toshiro T.K." zha dou... this teacher a bit sot sot... ya lor... today morning those form 4 boy of form 5 boy kick that ball so damm hard!! olmost kena me... kena me i now in hospital ad because is a basketball...
The SEi chin ngee, u so noob geh lar... make my cubic kena take !! pui lapsap =="~
I not no money is no time buy lar dai lou ==".... ZZZ i dun care u buy 1 back for me... ah chui saw me play cube , i oso can tipu over, u damm noob geh lar...zzz, 1 day no play rubik cubes, i be song lar... now i trying make my rate to 100% 35-40 second lar T.T...
ya hor, yesterday buy the mol point, i do a damm stupid thing, i write the pin but throw the serial, i wan later go try can take from 7-11 or not zzzz... God bless me...
Okie liao lor, gtg BB...

No comments:

Post a Comment