Friday, July 3, 2009

8th day so lui no choi me...

Today is a very very damm shit day... my mood very no good... firstly so lui oredi 8th day no choi me... i reli dunno the reason why she dun choi me... for this i already sad until wan cry ad... Today tat ezmal take away my lovely rubic cubes... cubes... come back to me lar... i wan use u to break my ownself 42 second lar T.T.... i call hui xin help me take but when wan find that dumb dumb, he dissapear dunno go where ad... haihz.. my cube T.T... come back to me lar... Lastly... today she... told me...:" 我们分手吧。。“ this news damm shocking de neh... altaught u last week tell me u wan be my gf.. i ad noe u wan use me to forgot someppl... but i reli too love u ad.... i cant control myself... For u, i have 飞my laz time de gf... for u... i really wan go die ad... but i wont blame u... because u happy i happy... juz dunno why dun wan pui me till my bday... now i crying ad... tears dropping down my face... and my heart so pain... who can pui me sms... mei... can u pui me chat...? when u see this plz pui me... Next week exam wait die... no mood+sad.... today dun wanna go tution ler... wanna p... T.T...bb...

No comments:

Post a Comment