Wednesday, October 7, 2009

笨蛋鱼傻瓜的日子-27天

笨蛋鱼傻瓜的日子-27天了哈哈。。。ok today is the 1st day of pmr lor... today is Bm 1 and Bm2... this morning me and mel them cant go yum cha because of ah ken==... he pro dou ar, ic and pmr slip oso no bring, so he call his mum take come, but his mum at starting exam only giv , pro dou... des more sohai...got bring slip tell mum no, pro =D... make his mum nid go back check XD... today ah ken make dou me, ah see and ah mel lewat jor... wtf.. 1st time.. at 1st we go to see the temperature, me 36.6 haha... than giv us a free mask, than for a while can go dewan jor... ezmal chui shui lar, where got check hair o0o... XD...than in class hor, we saw a leng lui teacher!!! she can say is the most leng lui teacher in our skul, i saw her asss move left and right XD... but the shirt and skirt not sexy enuf... ah ken recess go ask her teach wat skul XD... ah ken say wan ask her hp num... haha...today paper a bit hard lor, haiz tomorrow boring.... bi 1.bi2.sc1.sc2!!!o0o , so many , so gay... i taught pmr less ppl on9, but today many ppl on XD... me baby sick ar T.T... may god bless my dear, now i so heart pain ar, faz giv my baby cure plz... plz make the sickness to me T.T... okie lar,i sleep lor, still got pmr nitez muackz...傻瓜永远爱笨蛋。。么么么么么么.. Toto love baby yuki 4ev3r Muackz...

No comments:

Post a Comment