Friday, October 2, 2009

傻瓜与笨蛋的日子-22天

二十二天了哈哈,只是别说是二十二天。。二万天都可以。。我好爱她的。。好啦,Pmr 要到了,i write short cut... use english fazter lor kaka... today i use back english bah...haiz.. haha..juz now i chat with baby yuki lor, her voice so sweettt!! XD... but her mum call her sleep haiz... today in tution so XD... that teacher hor, late jor 40 minit ==... my fren got giv me pmr tips lor XD... who wan than sms me bah... haha... today after tution, i guard lii lor, so scared she kena kacao again ><.. yesterday oredi kena kacao by yip jor haha... she got chat to my gf by hp today XD!!
than ar, when i go back home, my mum tell me that XXX mother call to her and say did me see XXX.. haiz... now i damm worried that my fren will do anything crazy or dun wan go back home liao... may god bless him, me reli worried about my this bro de T.T... ok lar, pmr jor, dun write jor, after pmr only i write back chinese haha... BB.. muackzz...傻瓜永远爱笨蛋。。Toto Love baby Yuki 4ev3r MUACKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment