Sunday, October 4, 2009

傻瓜与笨蛋的日子-25天

好啦,第二十五天了哈蛤。。today 25 day jor haha.. haiz pmr 2 day...wtf... hate it, faz over lar...reli gib me some stress jor haiz... this month only study study and tution tution, boring but lucky got baby^^~.. after pmr only use back chinese because baby like see chinese XD...haiz... now playing puzzle with nic but i puzzle sucks, he call me play==... tomorrow check hair...oops is today because over 12 ad... this few days oso late sleep...biasa ad...now still early but tomorrow i nid early sleep because pmr wan reach ad, after pmr only dun sleep kaka... today me and my baby chat until children jor haha... we say cannot kiss infront children, later they learn XD... ok lar... after pmr only write mor, gambateh o my fren , baby i love u 4ev3r, 傻瓜永远爱笨蛋么么么么么么么么么么么么么么么么Muackz... gud9

No comments:

Post a Comment