Sunday, August 23, 2009

Boring

HAiz boring day ><.... To9 cant call her wtf... O yeah Baby later can go pasar malam hehex... that stupid maple lar, service check nid from morning until now oso havent? eat shit lar =="... Hei next wednesday who can pui me go Time sqaure and sungai wang haha... if not wif them o.. all 1st time see geh==" accept hui lii... hope "her" wont don choi me =D.... OK fine i choosen 2... after pmr if reli kena tiang than now de Toto is not toto anymore^^~ this hard to know wat mean rite haha....Everybody hear,I love this girl MUack..!! I only love HIEW KUAN!!!晓君!!I can do wat 3 her muack...^^~ Mayb laz time i very 花心 but this time wont .... hope she see this hehex... okie lar soooo borrririinnnngggg!! i go watch movie bb guys and leng lui men~

No comments:

Post a Comment