Monday, June 15, 2009

XD day

LolZ today so XD de lar... when i at house studying... suddenly i hear my mum and my sis scream... than i out see... i still taught got thief or anything tim... but suprisingly...Is a animal come in my jouse and u all cant guess dou de... is a monkey %$#%@!$@#%%!!!@!!! so big ler, the tail oso so long wtf!!!~!!! he wan steal the banana eat lor XD... than me mum so kejam.. take a broom chase him out... the monkey in outside use tak puas hati de eye see him tim... hahax.... Today exam ome out haihz... all so sucks... mum dew me T.T.... when she do, than her face all black dou zzz... now still watching the same kungfu movie hahax... juz now go ping pong.. sianz... 1 year no play ad... lose to david haiz... that yang yang hair so long... i think is he father go skul argue wif teacher that let him long hair gua... his father is lanjiao hair cutter lai de pui!!! reli sianz... that yang yang so lcly zzz... 1 day i really wan diao he ad.... Juz now play dota wif leon them... lose until... wei ya nicole... my sej projeck when can de T.T.... ERm okie ler... nid gtg bb!!~~ Hope u guys sweet dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment