Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Damm day...

Today is a damm day lor hahax... that chui ar... so stubborn ... olways hit me grr!!~~ Still gib some lj drawing skale work zzzz..... That puiling today say me ar... i gib her a big present and she say i make her very heavy hahax.... That present is a cute cute monkey wif a hair hair.... And the box oso nid rm 10 wtf...~~!!!! But i laz year tipu her so i gib her this year a bigger one hahax... I stll nid gib that so loi, venis a present lor... hahax... SHe call me so lou lor XD... long time bo see ehr ad, got a bit miss her XD kakax... BB dun cemburu o... I still seeing that kungfu movie kakax... today kena diao by mum again wtf... she period meh... nid so angry... and why xy, my mei today mood so bad de... and anyone can gib me fong hp num o zzz.... JUz now go play ping pong, play king until so song... altaught 1 year no play but still noe play kakax... OKie liao, bb gtg... hope guys see my blog and leave comment o ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment