Friday, November 26, 2010

I love eu~~

reli long time bo update lol, now only remember i got blog de,kaka, me wif my loupo ar 3th month jor nur, more than 3rd month xD, so love eu geh lol, XD, suipo, suilou so love eu nurrr, foreverr nur, altaught many of my fren did nto believe me, but we will proove it geh, loupo oso say wan to bet wif them XD, kaka... suipo, suilou love eu 4ev3r and 3v3r ~~ me ar, working nur, at kfc Xd, u all come bah, me do cashier de, got discount geh ,believe me ,XD ,f ree oso mayb gah, see u who lol,XD, but i will stop doing next week jor, because its so tireding and i want to pui my loipo ar, so long no pui her gao gao jor altaught yesterday got lar, XD, so long no type post jor, my hand so faz so faz so faz, still so pro XD~~ lastly, Yesterday we gave a suprise to lii XD, i think she ahv a very happy birthday this year altaught her mum make her a bit unhappy at last but i know u oso will be very happy jor de lar~XD, bb down lol! so tired

No comments:

Post a Comment