Thursday, May 28, 2009

Holiday lur...

Holiday lur... today las day.. should not say last day geh because tomorrow still got the teacher day but we oso go MPAJ de On9 celebrate de lar... Today got the damm seni exam, sianz sianz sianz and sianz... i think a kindergarden can draw nicer than me... when i take back my paper, i post it let u all guys see lar... dun laught ler... And i wan to congrates my mei , Xy that she got a quite high marks on her maths, jyjy o mei... today saw she so happy, i oso happy de hehex... And AH see Cube is ms, who took plz gib back him, 10 dollar de ler, ( altaught is 碎钱).. Holiday mum call me study many many so dew... only can go out gai gai 1 day.. haiz... waiting that day taking ur hand... kisss ur face.. sayang u... i love u , BB... " 我无意间喜欢上你“, this word dun simply say out o... muz think be4 u say, if not u will reget de hahax... caerful o.... Now is 4.07, 4.30 wan go tt, so boring lar geografi and sejarah, that teacher olways ownself laught.... O ya... i break my ownself record today, my record doing that cubic can 45 second muahahah.. so happy ler gaga.... and can more people link me mar thx thx... Thx lor nicole, help me fid that queenpark map in singapore, count on u.. okie i got to go bai.....

No comments:

Post a Comment